SEO Product Marketer
We are looking for an SEO Product Marketer
to help Ahrefs
establish the leading position on the market of SEO tools.
You're someone who understands that 'Product Marketing' has many moving parts to it. And your job would be to continuously figure out the next best thing that we could do to:
- convert more customers
- retain more customers
- encourage more cusotmers to upgrade
- re-engage more lost customers
- motivate more happy customers to talk about us
...as well as roll up your sleeves and actually do these things yourself.
You should also have a strong grasp of SEO and have vast practical experience using a wide variety of SEO tools.
Who we are
We are Ahrefs
, a company that builds awesome SEO tools and creates in-depth educational materials to help hundreds of thousands of digital marketing professionals around the globe succeed at their jobs.
Our marketing team is very small (~10 people) for a company our size, so you’ll be well-placed to make sizable contributions to the company’s success instead of being a small cog in a giant machine where your work hardly ever gets noticed.
We most value marketers who have the ability to figure things out independently, do their own research, and enjoy running crazy experiments.
What the job entails
- Devise effective product marketing campaigns
- Create educational product-led content
- Orchestrate product launches and customer communications
- Manage and update our marketing website
- Create and manage automated product emails
- Interview customers and write case studies
- Research the market and share insights with the team
The skills you need
- Excellent grasp of the English language
- Excellent written communication skills
- Good knowledge and hands-on experience with SEO and digital marketing
- 3+ years of product marketing experience at a SaaS company
- Experience creating long-form content (blog posts, product guides, whitepapers, case studies, video scripts, etc)
- Good knowledge of Ahrefs’ SEO platform
What you get
- A competitive compensation package
- Flexible work hours and lots of autonomy
- Plenty of potential to experiment, grow and build your authority in the SEO and marketing space
- Travel and accommodation for attending marketing conferences around the globe
- Annual team retreat
- (Remote) Annual visit to our HQ in Singapore
- (Remote) Work from anywhere in the world
- (Singapore) Beautiful office in the CBD
- (Singapore) An informal and thriving work atmosphere (no dress code!)
- (Singapore) First-class workplace equipment
How to apply
Please fill out the form HERE