Senior Software Engineer (Rust/C++) (US) - REMOTE
You are someone who:
- Exhibits uncompromising integrity
- Pays attention to detail
- Thinks critically about complex technical problems
- Can work independently, while also being an effective member of a team
You have :
- At least 3+ years of professional experience as a Backend Senior Software Engineer
- Hands on experience in Rust, C/C++ or Golang
- Hands on experience working with NoSQL databases such as Cassanndra, Mongodb etc
- Hands on experience working in Linux environment.
- Having Security (Crypto, Key Management) experience is a plus.
- Familiarity with containers and orchestration (kubernetes).
- Coursework and/or professional experience in computer architecture and operating systems.
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field, or equivalent training or work experience