Enterprise Account Executive
Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
, CST (UTC -6)
, MST (UTC -7)
, PST (UTC -8)
, AKST (UTC -9)
, HST (UTC -10)
, GMT (UTC +0)
, CET (UTC +1)
, EET (UTC +2)
, AST (UTC -4)
, FKST (UTC -3)
What would I do at Litmus?
We are looking for the best sales talent with ambition to sell industry-leading content personalization and automation platform solutions for marketers around the world.As an established Account Executive, you know what it takes to navigate through Enterprise organizations and engage C-suite executives and business line owners. You understand your clients' business objectives and present them with custom creative solutions they can’t go without.
What is Litmus looking for in a candidate?
- Seasoned sales professional who brings years of experience closing business deals and exceeding sales quotas, preferably enterprise SaaS solutions in CRM, marketing automation, analytics, or CMS; this is not an entry-level position
- Seasoned storyteller; you’re comfortable communicating across multiple industries and stakeholders from CMO to CRM manager to email designer
- A true “Hunter”; you enjoy the challenge of identifying prospective companies and managing an outbound prospecting process from first contact-through-closing deals
- Thrives in dynamic environments; you’re able to shift gears quickly without sacrificing top-notch client service
- Innately curious; you enjoy the process of learning about a business' unique challenges and objectives and realize that matching those needs to a solution is what delivers sales success
- No egos, please; you understand that successful selling is a team sport and you don’t shy away from continual improvement through feedback and self-reflection
Why should I choose Litmus?
- We offer everything you’d expect from a profitable company that’s been going strong for 10+ years, including a great salary and stock options, comprehensive health care benefits, and a generous retirement plan match
- You’ll receive 28 days of paid vacation—on top of team retreats and public holidays
- A platform for good: Affinity Groups, a culture of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, and volunteer days—creating belonging for all is in our DNA both inside and outside of work #bebeyondlitmus
- Remote-friendly culture. No matter where you are, you’ll feel connected to the team
- Over half of our employees work remotely in the U.S. and UK and your work experience is just as exciting, entertaining (!), and engaging
- We take family seriously and offer flexible schedules and generous parental leave programs
- We give you great tools and tech to do your best work: Hardware, software, and home- and office setups
Not sure if you meet all the requirements? Please apply! We know there is no job description that can measure a person’s attitude, aptitude, or amplitude (the ability to turn it up a notch) and highly encourage you to apply.
Our approach is shaped by a strong respect for each individual. This applies to every aspect of employment – from equitable wages, work-life balance, the freedom to be your whole self, to equal opportunities for growth and development at Litmus. We believe wholeheartedly the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.