Fullscript helps people get better. It's at the core of everything we do. As the leading platform for prescribing integrative health products, our work positively impacts millions of lives everyday. Our purpose extends well beyond our platform. As a health company, we are committed to the wellbeing of our team members. We are building an organization where people thrive, grow, and have a high impact through their work. 🌱
By joining us, you stand with our purpose. You are an independent thinker, who likes to leave things better than you found them. You do things not because they are easy but because they are right. Ready to make an impact?
The Data team is a key strategic partner at Fullscript, responsible for providing analytical support for all internal functions to drive effective planning and decision making. Reporting to the Manager, Data Reporting and Analytics, the Data Analyst will support the evolution of our platform, performing in-depth exploration and analysis of product analytics data in order to guide goals, improve processes and drive recommendations.
What you'll do
- Proactively identify opportunities for tracking and testing of functional activities with the goal of optimizing performance.
- Track and report on project and initiative success by setting appropriate goals, monitoring performance and creating and executing comprehensive analysis plans.
- Translate business requirements into analytical projects to identify trends, solve challenging problems and deliver insights.
- Present reports and analytical results to key business stakeholders, effectively communicating key findings and recommendations.
- Guide and advise on the collection of data to broaden our visibility into product usage and workflows and enrich our understanding of our users to enable opportunities for optimization and growth.
- Work alongside analytics engineering and data reporting on ingesting data and developing and deploying models. Contribute to our growing architecture, governance, documentation and security practices.
What you bring to the table
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in a quantitative, analytical or similar field with 2+ years of relevant experience successfully working in an analytical role using relational databases.
- Strong, hands-on experience with SQL, data modelling, dashboarding and reporting, with the ability to interpret findings and produce meaningful insights.
- Experience with predictive modelling using analytics packages in languages like Python.
- Experience with a/b testing.
- Experience with event-driven data capture and Product Analytics tools such as MixPanel.
- Creative problem-solving skills with a passion for uncovering strategic opportunities and solving business problems.
- Proven ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment, managing competing priorities on multiple simultaneous projects.
- Demonstrated attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate complex ideas and concepts to business users.
What we can offer you
- Generous PTO and competitive pay
- Fullscript’s RRSP match program for financial health
- Flexible benefits package and workplace wellness program
- Training budget and company-wide learning initiatives
- Discount on Fullscript catalog of products
- Ability to work Wherever You Work Well*
*Our Wherever You Work Well philosophy means Fullscript teammates get to pick their own office — whether that’s in-office, at home, or a bit of both.
Fullscript is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are excited to work with talented people, period. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national or ethnic origin, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or civil status, political affiliation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the jurisdictions in which we operate.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please send an email to email@example.com
and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Our team handles both personal information and personal health information, which means candidates that receive and accept employment offers must undergo a background check.