Sales Development Representative - High Attendance
Who We Are
Hi, we're Banzai 👋
Today, marketers have access to more resources and tools than ever before, so why is most marketing so cringe-worthy? Marketing has lost touch with the humans behind the clicks, opens, and form submits, but Banzai wants to change that. That's why our mission is to make marketing more human. 💗
At Banzai, we think the secret to better marketing is educating, learning from, and building relationships with buyers. This new approach is called Engagement Marketing.
Banzai is leading the Engagement Marketing movement. Our products reach millions of users every year and help our customers drive more revenue through better events, webinars, content, and data. Best of all, Banzai makes marketing a little more human for all of us.
Join Banzai to help build a future that puts people at the center of marketing.
This is a remote position. #LI-Remote
Banzai is looking for hands-on Sales Development Representatives for High Attendance to help us continue to engage and win new customers.
If you have worked in an event agency, we want to talk to you today.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will manage all aspects of the sales process including lead management, qualification, evaluation and closing. This role is a quota-carrying sales position that plays an integral role in the success of the overall High Attendance sales team and the company as a whole.
We're looking for hungry, high-energy hunters who want to produce a high volume of activity and crush their demo quota.
- Engage with marketing professionals around the world and understand the event patterns of large corporations
- Engage and track outbound cold-calling, emailing and Linkedin outreach to prospects and constantly monitor and attend, virtual events from Banzai and competitors
- Engage, educate, qualify and set appointments for General Manager of High Attendance
- Hold intelligent and engaging conversations with potential lead and qualify the best opportunities for Banzai
- Maintain and expand the database of prospects for the organization and follow up on legacy contacts that Banzai provides
- Act as the subject matter expert on Banzai product offerings and look for opportunities to cross-sell
- Meet daily call and activity minimums
- Become an expert on the creation and terminology of virtual events and all the competitors in the space
- 401(k) plan (US-based)
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Long-Term Disability insurance (US based)
- Unlimited PTO policy (salaried) or hourly PTO policy
- Remote first company
- Monthly stipend cards to support work/life balance, professional development and mental health ($200/mo)
- Six weeks fully paid parental leave
- Working with a truly mission-driven team motivated by excellence
- Real room for growth in professional and personal development
- 2 paid mental health days every quarter, plus one full week of paid mental health rest every year
- Paid in-person retreat (warm climate!) that focuses on connection and togetherness
- Clear objectives, direction and empowerment from executive leadership