Are you ready to work at Coaching.com?Imagine being the People and Culture Manager for the team behind the world’s leading software platform, marketplace, programs and educational events for professional business coaches, with enterprise clients including Dropbox, Salesforce, and Ernst & Young, and individual coaches, to run their large coaching projects, as well as their coaching businesses.
At the same time, you’ll be joining the team that runs the world’s leading virtual coaching summit with internationally recognized thought leaders in Business and Executive Coaching including, world leading coaches, leadership experts, executives and leaders of internationally recognized professional coaching organizations.
With a global community of over 100,000 professional coaches, our mission is to raise the global standard of coaching, by providing professional coaches with the highest quality, most impactful platform, services, tools and content available in the industry.
Coaching.com is a cutting-edge innovator in the coaching space, with a growing global remote workforce. We look for people who want to combine their passion for doing good with their drive to do well. We provide a supportive work environment, and opportunities for personal and professional growth and development, while creating a positive impact on the world. Our team takes pride in our philanthropic arm, EthicalCoach. EC partners with leading global development organizations to provide coaching to cause based leaders who are addressing the greatest humanitarian and environmental challenges of our time. We amplify our impact by helping those leaders be more effective in their efforts to change the world.
This role is an amazing opportunity to partner with senior leaders to implement People and Culture programs for a dynamic, growing organization that cares about development, engagement, and equity for its team members. The People and Culture Manager will have the ability to manage daily Human Resource functions for the team member lifecycle, from recruiting, to onboarding, development, and coaching, as well as policy and process management, and compliance to local and global regulations. The P&C manager will also have the opportunity to contribute to development of talent programs in a global environment.
We need an organized, productive professional who can manage the daily people operations of a 100 person global team in 20 countries, who is also creative and innovative with the ability to adapt quickly to change. The ideal candidate cares about both the people, and the processes needed to manage their day to day business needs. If you like the challenge and responsibility that comes with running a strategic internal function while helping to build the next generation of people processes and cultural norms. read on!
The People and Culture Manager will:
- Partner with senior leaders to develop talent processes and programs to support business growth, including talent acquisition, on-boarding, performance management and rewards & recognition.
- Develop and lead a dynamic, responsive global recruiting effort for software development, program management, and sales and marketing positions.
- Partner with leaders and team members to create and manage team member development, retention and engagement programs.
- Organize existing people policies, documents, and templates. Recommend and draft additional policies and templates as needed. Ensure that each team member understands key policies, and their purpose.
- Establish and track Key Performance Indicators for core responsibilities
- Develop and report on relevant staffing, engagement and retention metrics. Create and implement initiatives to address potential staffing challenges.
- Lead internal communications through Slack, develop and send company announcements, and ensure team awareness and engagement with the Coaching.com brand.
RequirementsYou need experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources and 5-7 years of HR experience with a preference for and experience in working within a global environment.
You are a rock star with relationships:
- Have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and strengthen relationships at all levels of the organization.
- You’re a great collaborator, able to cross departments, cultures, and working styles to help bring about the best possible solutions
- You act as a trusted coach and chief engagement officer with team members–you simply have a desire to connect with people.
You are creative, analytical and a problem-solver:
- Possess analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to make recommendations consistent with the Coaching.com culture as well as standards, practices, policies, procedures and/or governing law.
- Have good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound recommendations and communicate them effectively throughout the organization
You know best practices and can design and implement programs:
- Have a passion for team member retention, engagement and development. You want to design the best programs to support team members and drive the business.
- Maintain knowledge of and commitment to HR best practices in team member retention, compensation and benefits management, conflict resolution, program implementation, and general employment law.
You can work independently and are looking for an opportunity to shine:
- Follow through on large initiatives, you have support from and trust from senior leadership and are also expected to lead out in your areas of expertise.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Take responsibility for driving meaningful improvements, creating new processes and practices specifically designed for the global team.
And you also:
- Possess unquestionable integrity and an ability to work in a highly confidential environment.
- Have a passion for continuous improvement and learning.
- Have knowledge/understanding of Slack, Gmail, Google Drive, HRIS (CakeHR) and Asana.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with fluency in spoken and written English.
- Experience working remotely following US Eastern Time Zone hours, with the ability to maintain communication and collaboration with a remote, global workforce.
Attractive compensation with strong growth opportunities. The opportunity to be responsible for the world’s premier business and executive coaching platform, in an organization with worldwide influence in the coaching industry. Plus, a unique work environment that includes the ability to work from almost anywhere and collaborate with people from all over the world.
Most importantly, you will be working with our team that thrives on collaboration, and diversity. We are based around the globe, so this position is 100% remote. Primary working hours are US based and require flexible hours during program launches.
Anywhere. This is not your typical office job. Our passionately engaged team works remote and collaborates frequently. We work to build strong support, loyalty and engagement, with a culture of high-performance and high recognition. The work/life balance is flexible but full-on and the culture is fast paced. We consider our work our “art” and strive for excellence in everything we do.
Coaching.com is dedicated to encouraging a supportive and inclusive culture amongst the workforce. We aim to ensure that all team members and job applicants are given equal opportunity and that our organization is representative of all sections of society. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion or religious creed, disability, medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, or citizenship.
How to apply
- Your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: People and Culture Manager position
- 2 to 3 paragraphs describing why you would like to work with us, and what specifically qualifies you for this position.