Digital Marketing Account Manager - Fully Remote
Sierra Interactive builds tools for real estate professionals to grow their businesses. As a tech startup that's been around for 10+ years, our customers rely on our products as an essential part of their day-to-day operations. These clients keep us in business, and we're committed to helping our clients market their services and close more deals.
As a Digital Marketing Account Manager, you will help us manage a healthy and growing client base and learn the inner ecosystem of real estate technology and lead generation. You should be exceptionally well-organized, results-focused, and goal oriented with a strong attention to detail.
Your primary role will be supporting the digital marketing team by gathering budget and target areas for client pay-per-click campaigns, setting appropriate expectations for the campaign setup and launch process, and responding to client questions.
Your role within the digital marketing team will include the following responsibilities:
- Provide clients with information on advertising services. Identify and advise clients on which marketing components are viable in their particular circumstances
- Discuss client goals and offer solutions
- Check and/or moderate existing ROI expectations with clients
- Source all required information from clients in order to ensure smooth on-boarding
- Work closely with the PPC ad managers to ensure smooth workflow
- Handle ongoing client updates via email and phone
- Source client feedback on a regular basis
- Identify key/actionable components in client feedback and communicate those to the ad management team
- Provide clients with basic training and initial support for CRM lead management
- Ensure client payment details are up to date
- Ensure campaigns run on budget
- Follow up with canceling clients in an attempt to source cancellation reasons
- Send out performance reports to clients
- Identify areas of improvement in the client on-boarding flow
- Develop and maintain internal and client documentation related to Google Ads and Facebook
You're ready to contribute to the work and culture of a growing tech startup, in that:
- You have at least 2 years of past client service experience. Experience as an account manager or project manager in a digital ad agency is a plus
- You have a strong understanding of Google Ads and Facebook advertising, including mastery of basic digital marketing performance metrics such as conversion rate, CPA/L etc.
- Your data management skills with Excel and Google Sheets are top notch. Google Data Studio is a plus
- Working with people makes you happy. You're a talented communicator and can artfully break down, solve, and explain complex issues
- You're organized and able to juggle multiple priorities at one time. You have the ability to switch gears quickly and re-adjust your focus as needed
- You're excited at the prospect of mastering a subject and working in it day to day. You take pride in teaching a topic, explaining a feature, and providing solutions
- Your writing skills are top notch. You have an engaging, conversational style and a solid grasp of grammar
- You are exceptionally good at noticing patterns and developing processes to make our team members' lives easier and our customers happier
Starting pay for this role depends on experience. Benefits are available contingent upon completion of a 30 day on-boarding period and include:
- Paid holidays and paid time off
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Matching retirement plan contributions
Something else that's important to you? Talk to us. We're flexible and committed to providing a healthy work environment where great people can thrive.