Remote Account Executive
If you're a stellar communicator with an interest in technology, this role could be a great way to advance your sales career.
We've grown from 0-90 clients in just two years and are on track to continue this growth rate into 2023. As our second Account Executive, you'll help oversee the sales process from handling inbound interest, to researching leads, to running sales calls, and sending follow ups to keep potential clients moving through our pipeline. You'll work alongside our other Account Executive and the company's founder to improve processes and nurture our pipeline.And now we're looking for someone to join as our second Account Executive!
- Understand our prospects and ideal clients at a high level
- Perform prospecting activities to drive new business growth
- Build relationships and identify key buying signals to move prospects through the sales pipeline
- Prompt and clear communication with prospects and Draft.dev team members in excellent written English
- Create and run cold email and Linkedin outreach
- Qualify and research inbound leads
- Initially, you'll take notes in sales calls but within 3 months, you'll be leading calls independently
- Send follow up emails and campaigns to prospects after calls
- Weekly sales check-in meetings
- Holding sales calls in US and EU time zones
Skills and Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience driving full-cycle sales opportunities
- Native English writing and speaking skills
- Adhere to and improve existing sales processes
- Past software development or industry experience
- Experience with Pipedrive, Linkedin Sales Navigator, and Crunchbase
- Previous experience building and improving sales processes
- Flexible hours, location, and mostly asynchronous work (no travel required)
- $52,000/year base pay rate with on-target earnings of $105,000+ annually
- 10% commission on new sales (average deal size of $20,000) with no cap
- Help shape the direction of a quickly growing small business and sales team
- Submit your application.
- You'll complete an asynchronous role playing assignment via email (will just take a few minutes).
- You'll join a 30-minute phone call to learn about your experience and the role.
- You'll complete a 1-hour phone-based role playing session.