Remote Frontend Developer (Vue.js + ASP.NET Core)
, we make it easy for companies to screen job applicants with work-sample tests for multiple skills. We offer programming assessments, tests for non-technical disciplines, and reasoning tests. Some of our customers include Ernst & Young, PayPal, and Turkish Airlines.
We are fully remote with a small and dedicated team based around the world. The team works in an agile style using the Kanban framework, prefers documentation over chat, and aims for async communication. You will be working alongside 5 full-stack developers, 1 UX designer/developer, and 1 QA engineer. To learn more about the way we work, check our public company manual
About the job
- Design UI/UX for our public website, customer app, and test-taking app.
- Collaborate with other team members to discuss/collect feedback on your designs.
- Build, test, and release new features using TypeScript, Vue.js and C# (ASP.NET Core)
- Expert in modern web development (ideally with Vue.js).
- Solid UX/UI design skills (ideally with Figma).
- Working knowledge of backend development using C# and ASP.NET Core.
- Bonus points: a portfolio of apps/websites you designed.
Our goal is to make an offer within two weeks. We have a staged approach and successful applications will progress through each step:
- A live coding interview with a developer
- A video interview with our CEO
- Job offer
What we offer
- Salary from $50,000 - 85,000 USD per year
- Work from anywhere with flexible working hours
- We cover the cost of a coworking space
- Work-related education costs are covered
- Paid public holidays based on where you live
- 24 days of paid vacation
- Paid sick leave
- Paid special leave
To apply, start your programming screening test by clicking on this link