Remote Administrative Assistant / Bookkeeper
Audantic provides data and analytic solutions that empower our customers to make decisions in real time and drive revenue growth. Since our first client in early 2014, who is still with us today, we have ridden a wave of rapid organic expansion that has allowed us to scale into every major MSA, bootstrap profitably, and build out one of the most passionate and talented teams in our industry.
We love solving hard problems. Our passion for creating cutting edge technology, our principles and culture, and our desire to create dramatic customer outcomes has positioned our company and our product as the industry standard. The core technology our team has developed uniquely positions us to dramatically redefine revenue strategy, measurement, and outcomes across every market segment.
Administrative Assistant / Bookkeeper Role
We are searching for a proven Admin / Bookkeeper to join our quickly growing team and help us to reinvent how data and analytics is applied across all market segments in the residential real estate space.
Our ideal candidate should be a self starter, highly organized and detail oriented and ready to tackle any challenges a start up may face. In addition to day-to-day entry for A/R and A/P, you will interact with clients and assist them in making payments and answering questions. You will be responsible for managing all day-to-day administrative tasks such as client on-boarding, terminations, change requests and assisting the executive team. You will also be involved in HR processes such as payroll and benefits enrollment.
- Handle all A/P and A/R, track Accounts Receivable Aging
- Enter, reconciliations, review and / or verify all transactions in bank, credit cards and other financial accounts
- Assist with Month End and Year End; coordinate 1099’s, W2’s and W3’s.
- Manage payroll and employee benefits
- Manage State registration and taxes for payroll and sales tax
- Track company expenses and receipts
- Be able to multitask in a fast paced environment. Knowing how and what to prioritize will be a key to success
- Be proactive: anticipate important meetings and deadlines, and ask the right questions to assess priority of projects and tasks
- Enter and update client information in our CRM, providing white glove service to our customers during their onboarding process
- Assist the executive team with administrative tasks as needed
- Support company culture through company weekly game hours and internal party planning
- Minimum of 3 years bookkeeping / administrative experience
- BA / BS Degree
- Proficiency with Quickbooks Online, GSuite and Microsoft Office and comfort with (or willingness to learn) Gusto and a variety of collaboration tools, such as Zoom, Slack and Trello
- Proven record of exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive information
- Positive, energetic attitude as you promote a positive company culture
- Knowledge of general office procedures (e.g., correspondence, scheduling, etc.)
- Ability to adapt procedures, processes and techniques to the completion of assignments
- Clear and effective organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with making travel arrangements for groups
Nice to Have
- Familiarity with OKRs, QBRs, or equivalent organizational alignment frameworks
- Experience working in or with high-growth startups, especially SaaS
- Prior experience with Salesforce CRM and SaaSOptics
- Ability to meet in person 1-2 a year in Seattle or on Company Off-sites (not required, as we're 100% remote)
Why Choose Audantic?
- You matter here. Your work will make an impact. On this team, for better or worse, your results will make a big difference to your team, our customers, and the industry.
- Our clients love us, we are bootstrapped, profitable, in a strong financial position.
- We have incredible people here with shared values and goals.
- We do hard things, we solve hard problems, we create new solutions.
- We are fun! We have parties, have weekly game time, and like to goof around.
- Great benefits - 100% paid Health, Dental, Vision
- Generous PTO and flexible schedule (Paid holidays and 20 days of PTO)
- Distributed team - you get to work 100% remotely
- Retirement Benefits – 401k plan with matching
- Customized monthly perks