Colette Baron-Reid is looking for a Marketing Automation Specialist/Tech Virtual Assistant to continue to integrate and manage a full suite of online tech products. The ideal candidate will be fully versed or have strong knowledge of online marketing platforms and services, with the necessary tech experience to perform all aspects of strategic planning, development, execution, and troubleshooting associated with the daily operations of an online business with regular digital-product launches.
Besides great tech knowledge, we're also looking for someone with great communication skills who is extremely personable, has tons of energy, and is a self-starter. You are an ideal candidate if you're a tech-savvy automation marketing specialist who can magically and seamlessly pull all of the online processes or marketing automation together for a growing community of over 350,000 people.
A day in the life of working at Colette Baron-Reid is fast-paced, focused, and fun! Although remote, there is a lot of interaction with various members of the team and we get s*#t done! There are always tons of automation going on at any given time, including large product launches and online event set-ups. This is a very diverse company with a lot of moving parts, but it's always fun and challenging in a good way.
- Execute online marketing campaigns & launches with your extensive knowledge and background
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to capture business requirements needed to build and execute automated cross-channel campaigns of varying complexities and sizes that support the organization's strategic goals
- Own all aspects of our CRM system, (ActiveCampaign or Ontraport), by overseeing and executing the setup of campaigns, automation, forms, testing, and analytics
- Work with the marketing team to create and implement test strategies, including A/B testing that maximizes conversions
- Work with the marketing team to ensure data points (e.g. segmentation, tagging) and first touchpoints are correctly identified and measured
- Manage the Kajabi Learning Platform by building out products, offers, automation, and content delivery
- Funnel building
- Build opt-in pages in ActiveCampaign/Ontraport, Leadpages
- Support WooCommerce store, including product reporting and sales analysis, and product tagging integration with WP Fusion and ActiveCampaign/Ontraport
- Support web development, as needed, including setting up and updating LeadPages and WordPress pages, posts, and code
- Report analytics regularly to key stakeholders on the performance of marketing automation campaigns and website performance with a critical eye and thinking for any gaps
- Ensure cross-platform functionality (Kajabi, CRM, Asana, Slack, WordPress, LeadPages, WooCommerce, SamCart, Google Analytics, WickedReports, etc...)
- Provide customer support related to technical issues/questions - serve as a resource to the customer support team for problem resolution
- Provide technical support during live and virtual events as needed
Software Utilized by Company
- CRM (Active Campaign is our primary, but we are open to Ontraport)
- Google Analytics
- Google Data Studio
This position is for a person who:
- Knowledge of marketing automation workflows and how to set them up, monitor them, and measure them for effectiveness
- Takes ownership and leadership of outcomes for all areas of role responsibility
- Strong project management and collaboration skills so that they can manage multiple tasks and projects while meeting deadlines
- Leads out with strategy-based decision-making; planning out before building and implementing
- Is proactive at troubleshooting using attention to detail with an outcome focus
- Data-driven decision making so that they know how and what to measure data across channels to determine progress on goals
- Self-motivated with a sense of urgency to keep projects moving forward to completion
- Is competent and fully capable of doing tasks to the highest level of completion
- Is skilled at prioritizing work and time management
- Demonstrates flexibility and openness as a collaborative team member
- Has a keen eye and aptitude for trouble-shooting with a solutions-led approach
- Has effective communication skills across the management team, coworkers, and contractors
- Is open to and learns new systems quickly
- Is coachable and teachable
- Is committed to clear communication through setting expectations, a delegation of outcomes, and agreements
- Provides systematic and dependable follow-up, as well as a high level of organization and preparedness
- Is willing to provide and receive feedback and committed to ongoing personal growth and development
- Is able to reframe situations in a positive light - assumes the best of intentions
- Stays up to date on the latest best practices, strategies, and industry standards
- Someone with strong GA4, Google Analytics, Tag Manager experience would be phenomenal to have
- 5 years in online marketing automation and web service-based platforms (preferred)
- Regularly meets deadlines/goals and renegotiates clearly if agreements can't be met
- Extremely responsive in all communications, especially to other team members
About Colette Baron-Reid
We are a small but growing personal transformation and spiritual-based business owned and operated by Colette Baron-Reid. Colette is a giant in the world of Oracle Card and a published author with Hay House Publishing. She's often called on for her expertise in this field and is a sought-after public speaker (covid restricted, but will soon be out there as things open up).
CBR has a growing and thriving online Membership as well as an online school called Oracle School. Colette has a huge passion for bringing practical spirituality to everything she does, and there's no shortage of the Woo. The CBR brand and company would welcome anyone with similar beliefs.
You can learn more about the company HERE.
To better allow you to display your skills and to help us determine the best candidates, our recruiting process includes these processes:
- Initial Application
- Skills Application
- Live interview
- Final interview with CEO or manager
If selected, you will be invited by email to progress to the next round.
Remote work from your home or anywhere you have internet service.
6 weeks of paid vacation time as well as all national holidays off.
Paid travel & accommodations to media conferences within the marketing automation field. i.e Inbound Marketing conference.