Remote Customer Success Specialist (Europe/East Coast)
Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
, GMT (UTC +0)
, CET (UTC +1)
, EET (UTC +2)
, AST (UTC -4)
, FKST (UTC -3)
, NST (UTC -3:30)
Hunter is hiring a Customer Success Specialist located in Europe or North America (EST timezone). We're seeking a talented problem solver to join our team and help our users get the most from our tool: you're someone who thrives on supporting others and is dedicated to ensuring our customers are satisfied.
As a Customer Success Agent reporting to the Head of Customer Success, you'll manage our support inbox and work alongside other agents. You'll be the first point of contact for users with questions about Hunter, and it'll be your responsibility to escalate any issues and work with the Product Team to make sure a seamless resolution.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of the customer success team alongside Giovanni (Head of Customer Success), Juliette and Samara (Customer Success Specialists), and Janette and Ana (Account Managers).
This position is essential for Hunter: Even though we keep our product simple, users sometimes need help to get started or better understand how Hunter can help them. The interactions they'll have with you will prove essential to increase retention, convert new people, and maintain a happy user base.
As a Customer Success Specialist, your main goal is to ensure that Hunter's users get as much value as possible from the service. This includes both answering inbound requests and actively reaching out to targeted users we can help.
As a Customer Success Specialist, you will:
- Provide customer support: most communications with users will happen in writing on Intercom. That's where you'll be resolving tickets daily.
- Collect customer feedback and provide insights to our Marketing team to ensure that our users' needs are heard and our product continuously improves.
- Identify and report issues to our Product team and keep track of their resolution to inform users.
- Forward Business and Enterprise plan upsell opportunities to Account Managers
- Collaborate with other Customer Success Specialists to improve the way we are doing support by updating/creating new saved replies and helping to maintain the documentation up to date.
- Gain expertise in Hunter's features and functions as our product grows and changes over time.
- Participate in moderating fortnightly product webinars to educate new users and assist them afterward.
Hunter is a fully remote team, and this is a remote job. We are looking to hire a candidate located in Europe and North America (EST timezone).
- You are both tech-savvy and a self-starter. We'll train you on our system and tools, but you should be comfortable with technology generally.
- You have strong verbal and communication skills. You can guide users in improving their workflow and solving problems. Bonus point if you’ve already worked for a Saas tool and are comfortable with APIs.
- You maintain patience and empathy when interacting with frustrated customers, and you can think critically and provide effective solutions to help resolve customer issues.
- You understand that customer support is a source of feedback to improve a product. You’re the connection between users and the rest of the team: you can clearly share feedback, feature suggestions and bugs to be fixed.
- You have experience in remote working. You’re comfortable working primarily with asynchronous communication and don’t need a lot of handholding or supervision.
Being part of Hunter will also get you:
- A yearly gross compensation ranging between 40,000 and 60,000 USD
- An automatic yearly raise of 5%
- Five weeks of paid vacations per year
- Employment status
- Health care and a 401k (for US-based candidates only)
- Coworking space membership
- Fully paid setup (including a MacBook Pro, standing desk, ergonomic chair, etc.)