Sr. Product Designer
Formstack, transforming the way you collect data and put it to work, is looking for a Sr. Product Designer to add to the team.
Formstack is a 13-year-old company with its roots in Indianapolis. Our customers span 110 different countries, and our employees live and work across the U.S. and the globe. We provide a work environment that is flexible and provides great freedom for those who can perform. We are seeking people who demonstrate an ability to work effectively with individuals from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
Who You Are:
You are a creative and driven team-player with experience being a leader in a cross-functional engineering team environment. You thrive in a fast-paced atmosphere and aren't intimidated working through the complexities of mergers and acquisitions. You are passionate about user experience and enjoy working with stakeholders to curate the top-notch product that our customers have come to expect.
What You Will Do:
You'll be responsible for helping ensure customer satisfaction, employee satisfaction, and reduction of M&E-induced customer churn, especially as it relates to the integrated product experience. You'll also work to enable further team growth, empower your teammates, and continue to evolve our design system and user experience patterns.
How You Will Succeed:
- Participate in standups, planning, and backlog building meetings
- Lead design kickoffs around various initiatives
- Regular share work in various channels including weekly critique and demo-day meetings
- Conduct human-centered design research
- Complete design work from low to high fidelity (wireframes, clickable prototyping, high fidelity mockups, etc.) and share findings with relevant stakeholders on a regular basis
- Support a cross-functional team in any and all design-related requirements and needs
- Collaborate with the Product Design team to continue to evolve our design system and user experience pattern
- Experience in either Higher Education or Healthcare
- Experience working on a SaaS product
What Formstack Offers:
- Free health plans, as well as company-paid Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance Benefits for full-time employees.
- Unlimited PTO for all employees
- 401k with matching company contribution for full-time employees
- The most up-to-date technology, including company-issued Macs, the latest software and other tools needed to excel at your job
- Company-paid conferences and extended learning
- Yearly company gatherings
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? CLICK HERE
to hear from some current Formstackers about what matters most!
Formstack is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
All data collected in our application process from resume collection to application questions is used for recruitment purposes only. We will store it in our applicant tracking system, JazzHR, and will not share this data with anyone else. We will keep your data until the role is filled and only continue to store it if we feel you may fit future roles.
Thank you for your interest in Formstack!