Freelance Sr. Solutions Architect (Database)
At eTeki, top freelance Solutions Architect (Databases) professionals assess peers being considered for similar technical roles with the respect and courtesy of a face-to-face conversation. Your feedback helps recruiters and hiring managers focus their resources on the most qualified professionals in the hiring process.
With your proficiency in developing complex database solutions, you can make a difference to our clients across the globe. You’ll confirm interest on a per job basis and availability on a per candidate basis by using our platform and the support of a world-class team of product specialists. If you enjoy talking about technology and a desire to raise hiring standards for your profession (while making extra money), eTeki’s the right side-gig for you.
The ideal candidate should have Have extensive experience (12 years and above) and a strong background in database design and development with the following skills profile:
- Establishes database management systems, standards, guidelines and quality assurance for database deliverables, such as conceptual design, logical database, capacity planning, external data interface specification, data loading plan, data maintenance plan and security policy.
- Evaluates, designs, codes, implements, optimizes and modifies databases and database applications, access methods, access time, device allocation, validation checks, organization, protection and security, documentation and statistical methods.
- Provides expertise in devising, negotiating and defending the tables and fields provided in the database.
- Adapts business requirements, developed by business systems analysts/modeling/development staff and develops data, database specifications and table and element attributes for an application.
- Models databases and develops tables, stored procedures, views, triggers and other database objects.
- Maintains database dictionaries, monitors overall database standards and procedure, and integrates systems through database design.
- Prepare agenda according to client specifications and best practices for predictive interview results
- Review the candidate’s resume in advance of the technical discussion to validate accomplishments claimed
- Follow independent contractors guidelines pertaining to avoiding legal landmines and maintaining candidate morale during interactive video technical interviews.
- Assess the candidate’s technical competencies and depth of experience through structured questions and quantify using standardized rubrics
- Write reports for clients which detail the technical strengths and weaknesses of the candidates.
eTeki, a technical interviews-as-a-service platform, helps every organization, big or small, hire top notch technical talent by matching technical interview experts with clients who need third-party screening expertise. More information online at www.eteki.com/it-freelancing