Senior Test Engineer
BiTE has an opening for a Senior Test Engineer to work fully remote. We're looking for someone who is an expert at both manual and automated testing to lead our QA efforts at BiTE. The ideal candidate is a skilled developer who is passionate about quality and effective collaboration between Development and QA.
***Candidates must be US/ Canadian residents.***
We are looking for great developers to add to our rapidly growing team. Great developers are craftsmen who add value throughout the entire app process from initial strategy until final release. They iteratively improve our tools, find opportunities to automate, alleviate friction and strengthen our development process.
- Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5+ years developing test automation
- Experience leading tasks throughout the project lifecycle
- A strong passion to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Enjoys interacting with clients and thrives in a highly collaborative fast-paced remote team.
- Writes clean, well organized, well documented and well-tested object-oriented code, utilizing language idioms and tools appropriate to the platform
- Thrives in collaborative programming environments with frequent peer reviews.
- Experience with Behavior Driven Development
- Experience with cloud-hosted device labs (e.g. BrowserStack, Kobiton, et al)
- Experience with DevOps and CI/CD tools
- Experience with mobile (iOS/Android) Development
- Experience with Ruby
- Experience with Pivotal Tracker, Github, Slack
Outside of work, we’re a tight-knit group made up of smart, fun, diverse, passionate people who really like each other. Our #random channel in Slack is populated with a dizzying collage of snarky memes, music finds, vacation videos, pet/kids pics, obscure tech news and kurzgesagt Youtube videos.
If this sounds like a fit, we’d love to add you to our team.