AmaZix’s PR and Marketing division handles day to day operations of community management, social media content creation, long form and visual content creation for various blogs and news sites (i.e.: earned media, paid content, Medium), in addition to marketing research, strategies, and ongoing implementation (i.e.: viral giveaways, contests, email drip campaigns, etc).
We are looking for a Growth Hacker which is well versed in developing inbound marketing funnels, implementing B2B Marketing Growth Strategies to both internal and external stakeholders and B2C Growth Strategies.
Applicants should be prepared to work in an online remote environment, utilizing Telegram, Discord, and Zoho Projects for collaboration and work assignments. Your typical work day will include attending team meetings to collaborate and brainstorm on assignments both for our clients as well as for our brand.
This is a 40-hours per week, Monday through Friday full-time position, and a reasonable amount of experience in Graphic Design, Branding and Identity creation is required. Payments are made in USDT on the 5th working day of each month. There is a 30-day probationary period for this position. Payment rate is $1,000 USD for the probationary period and $2,000 USD standard for all following months.
- 2+ years experience in developing/coordinating B2B Inbound Marketing campaigns;
- Experience working with Marketing and Sales teams to optimize lead generation, reach and client retention, as well as drive market launch of new products;
- Provide strategic guidance, insight, and knowledge about market trends and overall client sentiments;
- Hypothesize, prioritize and test growth strategies;
- Analyze strategies to determine their impact and adherence to top KPIs;
- Fluent in English (written and spoken);
- Be able to receive and process your own payments in USDT;
Enjoy working remotely with a diverse team in a challenging and changing market segment. Company culture promotes and encourages out of the box solutions and new ideas. Get the chance to learn new Blockchain projects early in their development period before they come to market and challenge yourself to write about an ever changing set of topics from security, eco-conscious, health, economic, gaming, and more!