Jack Henry & Associates, Inc.®
Our suite of products includes customer facing and back office products designed to auto-decision, or assist in the decisioning of loan requests, which are originated in various products within the suite. As a member of the web develop team, you will be responsible for the development of new features, and maintenance and enhancing of existing features. Partnering with UI/UX teams to implement high quality designs into functional web apps, you will work together with back-end teams to align front-end functionality with API services. You will be experimenting with new tools, frameworks and techniques to maintain a cutting-edge approach.
Continuous self-development in this fast-paced industry is a must nowadays. Assisting in the ongoing learning and development of your colleagues through code reviews and workshops is essential to ensure high quality, build stronger team bonds and helps personal improvement. As a senior member of the team you would be expected to take part in the design and propose appropriate architectural patterns for the task at hand, and reduce existing technology debt by applying updated or improved architectural patterns to existing code.
Jack Henry provides strong opportunity for career progression not only within Commercial Lending Center Suite Development Team but across the organization as well. The following are examples of where you could progress to, including Software Architect.
- Must have a minimum of 15 years of experience as a software developer.
- Must have experience with Redux, Flux. Modix or other state management tools.
- Must have UI/UX experience.
- Must be able to travel up to 10% travel to attend additional training and or a conference.
- Bachelor’s degree
- React framework expertise
- Experience with Typescript
- Back-end knowledge – ability to understand and debug .NET code as necessary to help you with your front-end tasks
- SQL Server database knowledge
- Develops programming code for existing software enhancements.
- Devises block diagrams, logic procedures and prepares flowcharting.
- Troubleshoots and debugs existing code.
- Tests code and fixes to ensure quality.
- Develops conversion and system implementation plans; implements newly created code and fixes into existing software.
- Provides programming support for various interfaces.
- Keeps customers informed of all enhancements, troubleshooting, and fixes.
- Creates all programming documentation.
- Completes project bids.
- Mentors, trains, develops, and leads less experienced co-workers.