Customer Support Manager
About Elevate Labs:Elevate Labs is on a mission to improve people's minds.
The ability to write well and speak eloquently deeply affects your trajectory in life, regardless of profession. Unfortunately, many people leave high school and even college extremely unprepared in these areas. We developed our flagship mobile app, Elevate, to help bridge this gap, through 35 games (and more on the way) that teach concrete cognitive skills. Elevate has over 30 million downloads and has received numerous accolades, including Apple’s App of the Year award.
The Elevate app was just the beginning. We’ve recently launched Balance, a personalized meditation app, that helps people with their stress, sleep, focus, and much more. It’s a truly customized experience that makes meditation more accessible to millions of people.
Join us in creating the future of products that help people live healthy, joyful, and productive lives.
Elevate Labs is looking for a Customer Support Manager to join our remote team. You will manage and help build our support team as we grow and act as a liaison between customer support and QA. You are driven, passionate about our products, and aspire to know them inside and out. Your communications should inspire your team members and our users. You are comfortable working in a startup environment.This is a fully remote position anywhere in the US or Canada.What you'll do here:
- Help scale and train the support team in line with company growth
- Work proactively with support team members to respond to tickets and identify customer issues
- Sort and assign support tickets by priority and content as needed
- Serve as a point of escalation for other support representatives and liaison with the QA department
- Identify patterns in customer reports as well as feature requests and drive visibility of these issues
- Research and resolve escalated support issues
- Mentor and coach support team members
- Assist in the creation of support team policies, best practices, knowledge-base articles, reports, and educational material
- ZenDesk reporting to share company-wide using ZenDesk Explore
- Work with company-wide teams to ensure marketing, content, and product initiatives roll out seamlessly
- Learn our products inside and out in order to provide world-class support
What we're looking for:
- You have 5-10 years of experience managing a customer support team
- You have a willingness to roll up your sleeves and be a 'doer'
- You are a team player and work well in a fast-paced start-up environment where agility, collaboration and initiative are key
- You have excellent writing, communication, and interpersonal skills
- You have a passion for learning
- You have patience, empathy, and ability to understand customer needs and provide solutions
- You can easily identify the question within a question
- You have the ability to multitask with a strong sense of urgency and are available to manage customer situations outside of normal working hours
- You are committed to problem-solving with customers as the primary focus
- You have proven experience of 3 to 5 years working with Zendesk or equivalent, including experience with automations, triggers, tagging systems and reporting
- You are comfortable working remotely as part of a fully distributed team
Benefits & Perks:
- Remote first environment
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance (covered at 100%) for you and your family
- 401(k) plan
- Fully paid parental leave
- Competitive salary and equity
At Elevate Labs we value diversity and are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.