Lead Brand Designer
GetResponse Sp. z o.o.
The Lead Brand Designer is responsible for driving the vision and execution of the brand. You will work closely with the Marketing Team to ensure the brand is communicated thoughtfully and effectively across mediums. You will create visuals, storyboards and graphics for omni-channel marketing campaigns. Moreover, you will be responsible for driving creative brainstorms to build the foundations of our upcoming growth initiatives.To succeed, you should be a passionate designer and proactive multitasker, able to create captivating and compelling design solutions (ads, storyboards, integrated illustrations for omni-channel marketing campaigns). In this role, it is crucial to be collaborative, flexible and always raise the bar.You should be inspirational, perceptive and detail-oriented, with a great mind for conceptual thinking and realizing the vision of the project at hand.
- Build the brand story through visuals. You will own the GetResponse brand from the visual viewpoint. You will guard GetResponse branding and its representation across all channels.
- Collaborate and envisage with designers and cross-functional partners to maintain and build upon visual brand standards for a wide range of design needs.
- Define and manage the creation of all the visual assets that are needed to deliver the project (campaign), including but not limited to banners, storyboards for videos, illustrations, visuals for the landing page and emails.
- Own and oversee creative processes for design and online marketing asset production.
- Project and resource management. If you are unable to produce some assets, you will quickly find, identify and outsource the skills needed and manage the whole process.
- Create the GetResponse illustration voice. Create storyboards for omni-channel video campaigns.
What do we expect?
- 7+ years of brand and digital design experience (from paid media to website creation).
- 3+ years of experience working with marketing teams and designing omni-channel marketing campaigns for global markets.
- English proficiency (C1 minimum) - you will work in an international environment.
- Proficiency with tools: Adobe Creative Suite (PS, AI, XD), Sketch. Plus, if you are an illustrator, have experience with creating icons and illustrations to communicate visually a story or a solution.
- An outstanding portfolio, showcasing strong typography, visual design and brand system implementation. Animation skills are a plus.
- Ownership. You are an owner, not a renter. You have initiated and run design projects from scratch, working for multiple stakeholders.
- Strong conceptual, creative and strategic thinking, with a knack for visual storytelling and building storyboards.
- Strong interpersonal skills, time and project management, presentation, leadership and communication skills.
- You have an impeccable sense of design and creativity and of how they drive brand-building success. You will create and refine design solutions that take into consideration an equal dose of creative inspiration and in-market reality, driving winning brand equities and bringing propositions to life.
- You consistently follow the latest trends in omni-channel marketing campaigns.
- You have successfully developed brands and created assets for marketing campaigns.
Extra perks include:
- remote work
- home office subsidy
- #getremote fund
We’re GetResponse, a Polish company with more than 300 people on board and 350,000+ customers all over the world.
Our flagship product, the GetResponse platform, provides our customers with advanced online marketing solutions like marketing automation, responsive email design, landing page creator, webinars, CRM and useful analytical tools.
If you’re ready for an adventure where you can use your smarts, share your enthusiasm and conquer global markets — join our team!