Become the Customer Success Manager Americas / SaaS / Filestage
we believe that the workplace should be free from the poison of miscommunication, friction, and frustration. Our mission is to free teams from chaotic file review and proofing workflows, with a simple, flexible, and effective asset review management system. With everything we do, we lead people towards being happier and more successful at work.
Over 500 companies (and growing!) all over the world like Lufthansa, Canadian Tire, or Rabobank benefit from happier and more productive employees with Filestage.
- You make customers successful. You develop initiatives to make our clients happy and increase their expansion and retention.
- You’re the best buddy of our clients. You train and support our clients over chat, email, phone and video conference. Don’t worry, our clients are friendly and don’t bite.
- You take initiative and stay positive even when faced with adversity. You might not always have the answer or solution but you are willing to do whatever it takes to break through roadblocks.
- You influence our future and help Filestage grow. With your contributions in customer success, you have a true impact on how Filestage simplifies the life of thousands of creatives around the globe.
You’re good at
- You enjoy connecting with people. You know the definition of empathy without checking Wikipedia and put it into practice daily.
- You’re passionate about customer success management. You have professional work experience in customer success management in a software company. Support or Sales experience is a plus.
- You take ownership. You are filled with passion to take responsibility and to make things happen. You are an energetic self-starter who wants to make a tangible impact on a rapidly growing product and company.
- You are a team player. You understand that we can only be successful as a team. Like everyone else in our great team, you are fair, honest and respectful — and you are ready to have a lot of fun.
- You are fluent in English. German and French are a nice-to-have.
This is what you get
- Work from where you are happiest and enjoy a flexible day schedule. We are a fully distributed team, working from different locations and time zones, each individual following their personal daily schedule.
- To collaborate successfully with your team and clients in Europe and the US you will need to have some overlap between PST, EST and CEST time zones
- Work with teammates across the world. At Filestage, you broaden your horizons and build relationships with teammates around the world.
- We meet up in real life. We all travel together at least once a year at our team retreat to have fun and get to know each other.
- We build and maintain a strong team culture. Our working culture is based on our three core values: We are keen to learn, we take ownership and we play fair.
- Your opinion matters. We trust our team members to make the best decisions to achieve their goals. We don’t micromanage.
- You learn and grow continuously by solving complex problems together with highly talented minds.
- Are you tired of useless meetings and slow decision making? We have flat hierarchies, no bullshit meetings and iterate quickly.
What are you waiting for?
We look forward to your application!