Junior-Level SaaS Sales Development Rep
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR) for our SaaS company client, you'll be on the front lines to prospect for new customers.What Will You Do Each Day?
- Reach out to prospects based on our Ideal Client Profile to see if we can help solve their problems
- After qualifying leads, schedule product demos our Account Executives
- Collaborate with team members to share and learn from best practices
What Are We Looking for?
- You ideally have 2 years of sales experience and a burning desire to master software sales
- Strong verbal, written and listening communication skills
Would You Thrive in This Role? Maybe, if...
- You love reaching out to people online, on the phone and with video conferencing
- You can take getting ignored and rejection as challenges on the road to winning deals
- You find ways to improve yourself and your results every day
- You learn fast (both sales and product knowledge) and you ramp fast
What’s in It for You?
- 100% paid coverage of medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible vacation time, so your work-life balance works for you
- Paid parental leave to support your family when you need it
- Remote-working stipend to set up your home workspace as you wish
- Education fund to keep investing in yourself
- 401K program to help you invest in your future
The company is an equal opportunity employer with a focus on diversity for success. All races, colors, ages, religions, and everyone else is welcome to apply.