Remote Graphics Engineer
Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
, CST (UTC -6)
, MST (UTC -7)
, PST (UTC -8)
, AKST (UTC -9)
, HST (UTC -10)
, AST (UTC -4)
, NST (UTC -3:30)
We are looking for someone who can help us solve Spline app technical/graphic challenges.
🌈 We are passionate about building visual tools and solving creative challenges.About the positionAs a Graphics Engineer, you will research, plan, implement, and improve the core layers of our 3D editor.
What's the job?
- Write lower-level code for our editor/renderer.
- Research, plan, and implement ideas.
- Participate in our internal graphics initiatives.
- Work closely with front and back-end developers and help us solve the technical/graphical challenges.
- Experiencing writing render engines.
- Strong understanding of graphics programming (Shaders, Lighting, Real-time rendering, etc.).
- Strong understanding of graphics APIs.
- High-level understanding of web technologies.
Our goal at Spline is to redefine the creation process: 3D-first, collaborative, real-time, and interactive. There is so much tech progress happening, but the creative 3D tools available are still the same: hard to use, technical, and costly. We want to change that.
If you are interested in the creative world and love working on computer graphics challenges, you will get fun!