Remote Senior Unreal Engine & C++ Developer
Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
, MST (UTC -7)
, ART (UTC -3)
, UTC -4
, UTC -4:30
, UTC -3
, UTC -2
, SBT (UTC +11)
, GMT (UTC +0)
, CET (UTC +1)
, EET (UTC +2)
, MSK (UTC +3)
, CEST (UTC +2)
, BST (UTC +1)
, JST (UTC +9)
, CST (UTC +8)
, WIB (UTC +7)
, MMT (UTC +6:30)
, BST (UTC +6)
, NPT (UTC +5:45)
, IST (UTC +5:30)
, UZT (UTC +5)
, IRDT (UTC +4:30)
, GST (UTC +4)
We are looking for a Senior C++ Developer familiar with Unreal Engine 4/5, for one of our clients. You are a perfect candidate if you are growth-oriented, love what you do, and enjoy working on new ideas to develop exciting products.
What we are looking for:
- +5 years of solid experience as a C++ Developer in a top-notch environment.
- +3 years of work experience with Unreal Engine ⅘.
- Solid experience in solving low-level issues such as thread optimization, and reducing memory footprints.
- Familiarity with Vulkan/Metal API.
- Experience from cross-platform projects.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Intermediate-advanced English level.
- Experience in Tool Development.
- Time zone: CET (+/- 3 hours).
- Architect and build mobile games using Unreal Engine.
- Be the “Go to” person for solving challenging technical problems.
- Use your skills to build, evolve, and optimize mobile games for the best customer experience.
What Proxify offers
- Career-accelerating positions at cutting-edge companiesDiscover exclusive long-term remote engagements at the world's most interesting product companies.
- Hand-picked opportunities, just for youSkip the typical recruitment roadblocks and biases with personally matched engagements.
- Fast-track your independent developer careerStart small and gain more freedom to take on new engagements as you build your independent developer career.
- A recruitment process that values your timeOnly one hiring process with the possibility of several positions, without any additional tests.
Salary Range: €3,200 - €6,080 per month