What you will be doing:
- Develop new web applications and support existing ones for our clients
- Work together with co-workers and our clients’ in-house staff
- Use your desktop OS of choice: Linux, macOS, Windows
- Use open source tools and contribute back as opportunity arises
What you bring:
Professional experience with web application development and support:
- Frameworks such as Symfony or Laravel
- Databases such as PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, Redis, Solr, Elasticsearch, etc.
- Security consciousness
- Git version control
- Automated testing
- HTTP, REST APIs, and/or SOAP
- Magento experience is a plus!
And just as important:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A good remote work environment
- An eye for detail
- Tenacity in solving problems
- Ownership of projects to get things done well
- Work both independently and as part of a team
- Focus on customer needs
Please email us an introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org
to apply. Include your location, a resume/CV, your GitHub or LinkedIn URLs, or whatever else helps us get to know you.
We look forward to hearing from you! Direct work seekers only, please—this role is not for agencies or subcontractors.